As in the case with most franchise operations, entrepreneurial abilities and effective business management capabilities are vital. Most critical to your success, however, is your commitment to the systems and standards involved in the daily operation of your restaurant.
Restaurant experience is beneficial but not essential – Ricky’s Café and Ricky’s All Day Grill have excellent ongoing training and support systems
STEPS TO BECOMING A RICKY’S FRANCHISEE
• Visit a Ricky’s restaurant, taste our delicious food and enjoy the Ricky’s experience
• Submit your completed Franchise Application Form
• Receive a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document
• Sign and return the Receipt of Disclosure Document
• Conduct your due diligence and legal review, including contacting Ricky’s franchisees
• Sign a Letter of Understanding and submit a $45,000 deposit
• Meet with Ricky’s executive team as part of the approval process
• Apply for and obtain bank financing
• Successfully complete training
• Open for business
Timelines for opening a new Ricky’s location vary depending on area, location and climate. Our management and construction team will work with you to customize a schedule for opening your new Ricky’s Café or Ricky’s All Day Grill restaurant.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Profitability of your Ricky’s Café or Ricky’s All Day Grill depends on many factors, including owner involvement, marketing efforts, brand execution, cost control and local economic conditions. Operational costs including leasing, interest rates, food and other supply items will influence your profitability too.
As you proceed through the franchising process, Ricky’s will provide detailed pro formas, representing average figures achieved in our existing locations. These pro formas will be adapted to assist you with budget projections for your particular market and restaurant.